DALLAS (KDAF) — The holiday season is currently in full swing in North Texas. The especially cold weather has allowed people to stay indoors and spend extra time with friends and family. One great way to enjoy each other’s company is to sip eggnog. .
Saturday, December 24th, known as Christmas Eve, shares this day with National Eggnog Day. “Eggnog, a sweet drink made from milk, sugar, spices, cream and eggs, has been enjoyed in families on the eve of Christmas for centuries. ‘ said National Today.
So where should you go if you don’t drink at home? I checked Yelp’s list of the best places for eggnog around Dallas.
- Halcyon – Lower Greenville
- Rise n°1
- Magnolia Sur Le Pont – Oak Lawn
- lounge here
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams – Lower Greenville
- Maria Andre Boutique Bakery
- Crickles and Co – Oak Lawn
- Pure Milk and Honey – Upper Greenville
suggest a fix