These new ice straws by The Ice Guys keep your drinks chilled while fighting single-use plastic pollution.
There are many reusable straw alternatives, including aluminum, silicone, and stainless steel. But now the Ice Guys have a solution that allows us to rethink what we think of straws. Ice straws last long enough to finish your drink and leave no waste.
The product is water frozen in a silicone mold and comes in three different sizes to suit your drinking needs. There is also a larger size that can be used for boba.
The Ice Guys claim that you can pre-freeze them in silicone molds, take them out and store them in the freezer, and the straws will be ready whenever you need them.
The Ice Guys are seeking funding for Ice Straw on Kickstarter and have already raised over $45,000.
Check out the Kickstarter for more information on Ice Straw.
Thankfully, many places and businesses have banned single-use plastics. Worldwide, we produce 300 million tons plastic every year 78 percent of which is not recovered or recycled.around it 8.8 million tons of plastic Dumped into the sea every year! 700 marine animals They are threatened with extinction due to the threats posed to them in the form of plastic entanglement, pollution and ingestion. 50 percent sea turtles have plastic in their stomachs. By 2050, 99 percent All seabird species ingest plastic waste.according to Research by the World Economic Forum.
Read more about corporate preferences Facebook, tupperware, Google, pigeon, budweiser, CarlsbergWhen FIJI Water We are committed to reducing plastic pollution.places around the world like Tel Aviv, California, baltimore, Scotland, Many more countries have banned various single-use plastics. creative ways to recycle When Utilize plastic waste.
A simple way to help the planet:
- Reduce Meat: download food monsteris the largest plant-based recipes app on the App Store that helps you reduce your environmental footprint, save animals, and get healthier.You can also purchase hard or soft copy Favorite vegan cookbook.
- Reduce your fast fashion footprint: Taking the Initiative by Fighting the Pollution of Fast Fashion and Supporting Sustainable and Circular Brands small rescue Raise awareness about important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade many times.
- Independent media support: Providing public funding gives us more chances to continue providing quality content.please think support us By donating!
- Sign the petition: Your voice matters! Turn your petition into a victory by signing the latest list. Petition requiring signature To help people, animals and the planet.
- Get information: Subscribe to get the latest news and important articles on topics of animals, environment, sustainable living, food, health and human interest. our newsletter!
- Do what you can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat locally, travel responsibly, recycle, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water washing, move away from fossil fuels , save water, shop smart, donate if you can, grow food, volunteer, save energy, compost, microplastics and microbeads hiding in common household and personal care products. Don’t forget!