after spending the night party, some drinking, many people experience a hangover. Hangovers come in varying degrees, but most are unpleasant. So it’s important to be aware of this and drink responsibly.
What is a hangover?a hangover It is a general term for “unpleasant symptoms” that occur after drinking too much alcohol. “These symptoms can last up to 24 hours and include headaches, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, thirst, dizziness, nauseacognitive impairment, and mood changes,” said Sumaiya A., clinical dietitian and CDE at Fortis Hospital Kalyan.
Sweet lime juice and coconut water It may be effective in reducing the effects of a hangover. Additionally, consuming cheese, tomatoes, and cucumbers can also help alleviate hangover symptoms.
Nutritionists list the following foods and beverages that can help reduce or overcome hangover symptoms. read.
1. Watermelon: dehydration A common cause of hangover headaches is reduced blood flow to the brain. Watermelon has a high water content that hydrates the body, which can help reduce headaches.
2. Tomatoes: Drinking tomato juice may help relieve hangover symptoms. excessive alcohol consumption.
3. Coconut Water: Hydration is an important part of recovery, so drinking coconut water may be a way to help achieve this. It is an effective choice for hydration.
4. Banana: Alcohol disrupts the body’s natural mechanisms for maintaining hydration, and this can lead to loss of electrolytes such as potassium. support.
5. Orange: Glutathione is an antioxidant that helps the body detoxify. That level is alcohol consumptionOranges are rich in vitamin C, which helps prevent declining glutathione levels in the body.
6. Ginger: Ginger is an effective home remedy for nausea. Effective for hangovers with nausea.
7. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is made up of complex carbohydrates that slowly release sugars into your bloodstream. Eating oatmeal after a night of heavy drinking may help with fatigue-related hangovers. low blood sugar.
8. Sweet Potato: They are rich in vitamin A and contain several other nutrients that may help overcome a hangover.
“There is no magic cure for a hangover. Incorporating certain foods and drinks into your diet after a night of drinking may help ameliorate some of the symptoms and effects,” the experts conclude. .
📣 Follow us for lifestyle news Instagram | twitter | | Stay up to date with Facebook and the latest updates!