Here are some product photos:
Ottawa, Ontario, February 1, 2023 /CNW/-
- brand: Nutri refresh
- product: Almond flavored faluda drink
- Company: Nutrefresh West Co., Ltd.
- problem: Food – Allergens – Milk
- Category: drink (non-alcoholic)
- What should I do: Do not consume recalled products with allergies or sensitivities.
- audience: general public
- Remember the class: class 1
drink with faluda
8 859032 700790
All codes with milk
Affected products have been withdrawn from the market because they contain unlabeled milk.
recalled products are british columbia, AlbertaWhen Saskatchewan.
what you should do
- Check if there are any recalled products
- Do not consume recalled products for allergies or sensitivities as they may cause serious or life-threatening reactions
- Do not offer, use, sell or distribute recalled products
- Recalled products must be discarded or returned to the place of purchase
The recall was caused by the inspection activities of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
No reactions related to consumption of this product have been reported.
what is being done
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting food safety investigations that may lead to recalls of other products.
The CFIA has confirmed that the industry is removing recalled products from the market.
Public Inquiries and Media
Nutrefresh West Co., Ltd.
Source Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/February2023/01/c5413.html